Throughout the year the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden partners with individuals and businesses who share our commitment to preserving California's beautiful native plant legacy. We offer a range of opportunties to get involved, including financial sponsorships, in-kind donations of products and services, and volunteerism. For more information or to discuss creating a partnership that is tailored to your business's philantropic and marketing objectives and aligned with the Garden's mission, contact Nina Dunbar at (805) 682-4726, ext. 151.
Support an Event or Learning Opportunity as a Sponsor
Broaden your brand exposure and support a great cause at the same time by sponsoring one of our successful events or educational programs. Sponsors benefit from community recognition and visibility with customized marketing.
- Santa Barbara Beer Garden - explore the Garden tasting a curated selection of beers
- California Naturalists - training volunteers to introduce others to California's natural wonders
- Summer Sips - fascinating talks and wine tastings on Saturday afternoons
- Trails n' Tails - a special day for dogs at the Garden
- Fall Native Plant Sale - the largest offering of California natives on the Central Coast
- Conservation Symposium - cutting-edge solutions for preserving and restoring the natural world
- Holiday Marketplace - an alternative shopping experiance featuring local artisans, music, and nature
- Community Free Days* - give the gift of an admission-free day at the Garden
* Free Day sponsors can benefit general visitation or special audiences like children, seniors, families, veterans or others coming to the Garden admission free. Sponsor a single day or a series throughout the year.
Offer Matching Gifts
Matching gifs are a great way for your company to show its commitment to supporting the community resources. Corporate matching can double, or even triple, contributions made to the Gardens.
Schedule a Single Day of Volunteer Service
Learn how your employees can spend a full or half day supporting our conservation efforts. Tours options and free guests passes for every participant are included. For details, contact Kathy Castaneda, Manager of Volunteer Programs, 805-682-4726, ext. 119.
The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden fosters the conservation of California's native plants through
our gardens, research and education, and serves as a role model of sustainable practices.
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Our Tax ID number is 95-1644628.