Membership Benefits Comparision
|Effective January 1, 2015||Individual||Family/Dual||Dog-
|Guest passes per year||2||2||2||6||8||bring 2 free guests per visit|
and gardENotes subscription
|10% off at Gift Shop & Nursery|
|Reciprocal Gardens Admission|
|10% off at local
|Invitations to selected
|$5 off an education class|
|Free native plant
education class for 2
|Tequila Sunset and
other upper level events
|Cocktail reception at
home of Executive Director
|Donor wall recognition|
|Ability to reserve selected
Garden locations for your
own private event
General Membership Benefits:
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden members receive the following:
- FREE admission to our living museum during hours of operation
- Quarterly subscription to the Garden's publication, The Ironwood
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter, gardENotes
- 10% discount on every purchase in the Garden Growers Nursery and Garden Shop
- 10% discount on every purchase at participating nurseries throughout Santa Barbara
- Free or reduced admission to over 200 botanic gardens, arboreta, and conservatories worldwide. For a list of participating institutions, click here
- Invitations to members-only special events including Fall Plant Sale Preview Party and Members Picnic
- An invitation to the new members orientation
- Advance registration and reduced fees for classes and lectures at the Garden and island trips
- Upgrade your general or guild level membership by $25 to a “plus one membership” and bring an additional guest any time you visit the Garden.
Memberships are valid for twelve months from the month of purchase. Non-refundable and non-transferable privileges are extended to the member only. Memberships are tax deductible within the limits of the law; please consult your tax preparer for details. Rates and benefits may be subject to change without notice.
The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden fosters the conservation of California's native plants through
our gardens, research and education, and serves as a role model of sustainable practices.
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Our Tax ID number is 95-1644628.