There are many ways that you can make a commitment to the Garden’s future by getting involved today:
Celebrate California native plants with us!
- Join or renew your membership
- Become a corporate sponsor
- Make a planned gift
- Become a SBBG staff member
Our world-class native plant collections, environmental education and research programs thrive because of the generosity and involvement of enthusiasts like you. We invite you to get involved at SBBG!
SBBG Beer Garden: A Tasting Tour ~ February 28, 1-4:30PM
For this second annual mini-brew fest, expect new beers and new Garden locations to explore.
- Open to the public, ages 21 and over
- Please carpool-parking is limited
- The Garden will be closed to the general public all day for this event
- Rain Date: Saturday, March 14
- No refunds
The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden fosters the conservation of California's native plants through
our gardens, research and education, and serves as a role model of sustainable practices
Subscribe to the SBBG gardENotes newsletter
Receive the Garden’s biweekly e-newsletter to learn about the latest newsworthy information related to SBBG. Stay informed and up-to-date:
- featured events and classes
- Garden Shop specials